Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bicycle Wheel Clothesline idea



Is this not the best idea?! I love the idea of reusing a bicycle wheel rim and the umbrella stand to make something useful.  See directions here at http://www.borganic.net/blog/?p=4495&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bicycle-wheel-clothesline

Wish I had thought of it, but at least I can copy it.  I think I would paint it all black so that it looks like a sculpture when not in use, plus this would help cover any rust.  I could put my bird feeders or a couple of hanging baskets on it when it's not in use as a dryer, OR, I could just disassemble it and store it out of the way. 

What a great way to dry those kitchen cloths!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so very clever! My son works on bikes, so I may have him grab me a spare wheel sometime!

    ReplyDelete